Present today’s hot marketing topics at your pet or veterinary conference
with a Certified SEO Copywriter as your speaker
Pam Foster, PetCopywriter.com’s owner, is an experienced (and fun!) speaker, marketing panelist and workshop/webinar leader.
Now your audience can hear from an experienced speaker with an extensive background in pet and veterinary marketing strategies.
Pam Foster, co-author of Wildly Profitable Marketing for the Pet Industry, is available to provide valuable insights at your next conference, meeting, teleseminar or webinar.
She focuses on today’s in-demand topics such as:
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Web Content That Works
She’s known for delivering presentations and practical tips for immediate use… and her talks can be fully customized for your audience, schedule and event.
Here’s a representative listing of Pam’s web content, SEO and marketing speaking experience:
- Blog Optimization webinar, APSE (The Association for Pet Sitting Excellence)
- Local Search Optimization webinar, LifeLearn/WebDVM4 veterinary clients
- Content Best Practices for Email Subject Lines and Landing Pages webinar, Springer Publishing’s Global Marketing team
- Web Content Audit Case Study webinar, WealthyWebWriters.com webinar
- Marketing panelist, speaker and workshop leader, several live AWAI Fast Track to Copywriting Success boot camps and Web Copy Intensives
- Guest trainer on marketing copywriting, on-site for a Maine journalists group
Those are just her most recent speaking and training presentations. Pam has been a speaker, introducer, session leader and small-group facilitator at LL Bean, adult education venues, and several AWAI events and many others going back to the early 1980s.
To determine how we can wow your conference or meeting participants with today’s pet marketing strategies…
There’s no charge to discuss your project and give you a proposal. And there’s no obligation to buy.