Improve your email marketing results
with help from an experienced pet-industry copywriter
Email marketing is still wildly popular because it’s fairly inexpensive and people DO respond. So what’s missing for you?
Let’s take a look and see how your email content can make a major difference.
First, the great news. Email is working for many pet businesses and veterinary practices. And when it’s written by a trained direct-response copywriter who follows what works in email subject lines and messages… the results can be very exciting.
- Email brings in $40.56 for every dollar spent. Wow – this ROI is higher than search efforts ($22.24), Internet display ads ($19.72) or Mobile Marketing ($10.51 and growing).*
- More than 50% of consumers make purchases as a direct outcome of email in a survey conducted by ExactTarget. Email also drives more ROI (return on investment) than any other channel, including social media and PPC (Pay-Per-Click) advertising.*
- 90% of consumers go online to send and receive emails every day as reported in DoubleClick’s Annual Consumer Email Study.* This seems true enough when you think about your own email habits and those of your co-workers, friends, family members, etc., and especially when it includes checking email on their smartphones.
How can you make email marketing more successful in driving business?
We can help you in the following ways:
- Start with a review of your current emails and enewsletters: Are they following the best practices? Are they clear, concise and customer-focused? Are they getting stuck in SPAM filters because of the content? We can take a look and identify gaps and opportunities to improve.
- Revise the content with a best-practice approach: We continually study what’s working in email marketing, and we can apply the best direct-response approaches to your subject lines, headlines, body text, offers and calls-to-action. (For example, we know that subject lines starting with “Get” phrases outperform those that tell people to do something. Getting a benefit is simply more appealing.)
- Help you test email versions to see which ones perform the best: Several of our clients ask us to write content variations so they can run tests to boost response. Let us do the same for you so you can lift your click rates and sales.
Let’s discuss how emails can be incredible for your business.
There’s no charge to discuss your project and give you a proposal. And there’s no obligation to buy.