Make the most of strategic blogging:
a smart pet-industry approach for attracting more customers
Join the growing number of pet and veterinary businesses using optimized blog posts for highly effective content marketing.
Have you ever considered hiring professional blog article writers for your website?
It’s a common practice among marketers who are too busy or overwhelmed to write their own blogs in a way that attracts prospects via search engines.
If you haven’t considered working with a professional blogger, you may want to. Here’s why:
HubSpot, a leader in online marketing trends, revealed the power of blogging in its State of Inbound Marketing: a report on inbound marketing practices & trends.*
The following eye-opening facts were discovered through their survey of professionals familiar with their business’ marketing strategy:
- “Technology, communications & media, retail & wholesale, education, and professional services & consulting, all found [that] blogging was highly effective.
- 81% of businesses rated their company blogs as “useful,” “important” or “critical.” An impressive 25% rated their company blog as “critical” to their business.
- Over 50% of respondents indicated customer acquisition through their blog.
- Retail & wholesale saw customer acquisition growth across every channel. Company blogs were especially effective with 33% year- to-year growth.
- If your blog is underutilized, you are leaving customers on the table. The survey shows a direct correlation between blog post frequency and new customers acquired.”
So what does this all mean for you?
Your blog can help you create fresh, relevant content that attracts more and more prospects and customers to your website — if it’s well written and optimized with keywords in the right way.
That’s what we do here at PetCopywriter.com. As professional blog writers for the pet and veterinary industries, we provide planning and content services that position you as a helpful hero to your readers.
We start with an editorial strategy to determine the types of topics that meet the needs of your prospects and customers. Then we make sure the posts are written in engaging, people-friendly and search-friendly ways using the latest best practices. Finally, we always ensure that your blog posts are written in your voice (or your author’s) with appropriate language to make sure we’re reinforcing your brand at all times.